Cheryl Hovey can serve all your Education Consultant needs for your child care program.
Annual comprehensive contracts for education consultation as required by the CT Department of Public Health include:
- A written plan for consultation services, individualized as needed
- Annual review of written plans, practices, and procedures
- Annual review and recommendations for education programs, staff development
- Unlimited availability by phone or email for advice regarding problems or concerns
- Availability in person to the program as needed, day or evening
- Consultation with administration and staff on speicific problems
- Acting as a resource to staff and parents
- Written reporting on all required activities
-Classroom assessment utilizing assessment tools, ITERS, ECERS, CLASS
-Child Development Associate (CDA) Advising, Observation
-CT Charts-A-Course Approved Trainer
-CT ELG Trainer
Cheryl's plans are tailored to meet your specific needs. Affordable rates begin at $300.00 annually.
Cheryl has many years experience and an advanced degree in Early Childhood; specializing in Infant and Toddler Development. Contact her today so she can help you stay on the path of providing high quality child care.